Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CIDESCO

Finally it has come to an end and my career life is about to start. A million of appreciation to our heavenly Father for His blessings throughout the examination. What is more, He calmed me down and washed away the anxiety within me, left my heart at peace and serenity. Anyway, it was a great day yesterday,nevertheless, hoping that each and everyone of us will make it through. ^^
artistic

the artist (jojo)

me and su( a very nice woman)

the girl in heaven and me

lol.. siao duo

The tutors!

miss christine

miss poh lian

miss evelyn

BUddies throughout cidesco ( top bee chin, botton sheau wei)

THE examiner @_@

miss tina couch *i think*

Oh yea! It was rain's birthday as well, mua "mummy".. lol! so, diana and i had a little surprise for her yesterday.. whee


No comments: