Monday, April 6, 2009

Talking about little Mikey here, which is my aunt's golden retriever, it all dated back to yesterday during his mini little bath by both of his mommy and daddy XD. This retriever here is old enough to be my older brother. HOHO. By just looking at his bubbly face, your heart will melt instantly, that will be the very 1st impression. You have not deal with the later on with him trying to take you down repeatedly. This is what we called a stalker aka bugger XD, yet he reminded me of marley and how sad will it be if he were to end up like marley :(



wet little one.. lol

whee.. feeling great


I JUST SO LOVE HIM!

1st shot

2nd shot...

look! his beddie.. lol..





After having a long day in puchong, the thought of going back to my bed sprang in my mind immediately. LOL. Unfortunately, it turn out to be that my aunt changed the lock and left me wonder why I don't have the key for it. So, this was what happened:







































LOL, ended up I reached home at 9 something and having exam the next day, which is today. Ah well, so my exam has ended.. WOHOOO.. a way to comfort myself after an exhausting day. Besides, it was a miracle that I slept at 3 something when I was in puchong. Thanks to my good friend Daniel for keeping me company.. HAHA.. Ps: how's does my hair look? LOL.. A round applause to Moonsoon ID!

No comments: