Sunday, April 12, 2009

wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday? LOL

Whao, so much for the updates for these five days of my absence here and let's get started with the beautiful and tiring day of Wednesday where everything gets started. It was a real hectic day which I have to end up waking up at 6 in the morning in order to catch up with my cousins. In other words, prevent from cousins fight for the utmost useful bathroom and for your information, Wednesday should be the day of the week when I am supposed to be the one left snoring away in my sleep until 12pm in the afternoon except for the past wednesday. A round applause to my aunt for my early wednesday which we started off by sending off my little cousin, jo yin, to school and next will be fel! Oh about her, it was her first day in Sunway College with hopes that she can set an eye on some hot guys there but to no avail *pathetic*. So, there she goes for her orientation day in Sunway while her mom and I hit my ex- high school for my SPM cert and post office for some rebates which I thought will be proceeded by visits to beauty salons in search of jobs for me.

Unfortunately, I ended up tagging along with fel and jolyn to One U for fast and furious. OH MY GOD!!! VIN DIESEL IS SUCH A HOT STUFF!
Enough of that, we actually went after fel's orientation and guess what, before my attempt in hitting the post office, I saw this real hot guy who sat there early in the morning before the mall opens up (the post office was in ikano).. Such a lucky day for me.. There was how my wednesday went on with so much of fun and before yee kuan came to join fel for a little shopping spree, jo; fel and i went for a mini tea break after the movie for a catch up in jo's most recent updates *giggles*... My day doesn't stop here with a cup of ice-cream and some shoppinng spree with my aunt after jo has gone for facial and fel having some shopping spree with yee kuan. I was wondering if i could go back first instead of waiting for fel and oh YES, my dream comes true after my aunt was done with her shopping spree. To my surprise, we didn't head home straight but to a place where my aunt could win herself some luck ( 4 Ds) =.=" , then, to boutiques in kota damansara and FINALLY, I AM HOME!!!!!!! In Lord's name, I pray. A hectic, yet wonderful wednesday break..



THURSDAY AND FRIDAY?! YOu kidding me? It was hell tiring and wore me out with practises in another centre of clara in OUG and came back late in the evening with aching muscles in every tiny part of my BODY! It is a big NO-NO for these two days but thank LORD that I learnt a lot from the other centre. OK, the end for these two days.. XD

Saturday! Another day for movie with couzies which I think was one of the best shot ever. A million of appreciation to jo for suggesting "he is just NOT that into you" to fill our vision and YES! Girls out there, catch this movie, and you will end up with loaded knowledge about guys and what is running in their tiny little mind (not all of it click though). Before going in the cinema, I bumped into this :


Which I took a picture of it excitedly.. Tee hee! Our so-called brunch was marvellous with jo and fel serving themself and we truly agree that no service taxes should be charged upon us XD....
After the movie, we some sort explored curve and ikano with shopping bags, except for fel who has her purse placed safely in her bag. 100 bucks gone fro my purse and jo will be 200? HAHA.. thank goodness that I wasn't the worst after all. So, no guilt at all within me and well, jo will definitely say she spent on basic needs XD.

OH! Sunday! Another day for movies but an addition for meet ups with our friends or I shall say, our very own friends. HAHA! Well, it seems like jo and fel had some difficulties with their day here while I truly enjoy mine.. HAHA. Well, let's get started with my friend here, mr. daniel, whom I've not met for decades and ended consuming some truly "oh-so-delicious" curry mee for the start of his day. Urm, I think it will be a little impolite to expose the name of the stall which is placed in One U.
HAHA! However, some pictures will be more than enough to tell you how "delicious" is the curry mee. HAHA! Oh, it was a well, fortunate, I think, to have bumped into my cousins, fel , jo and thier friends with fate? LOL! Anyway, after some chats and greetings with my cousins and their friends, dan and I finished our meal "happily" with some chats and good laughs. I some sort urge him to finish his food as my eyes were set on the Pets zone with the force of attraction of the siberian husky. AHAKZ! The man who works there still remembers me and took out Hushies for me! WHEE! No pictures in the pets zone because i think cameras aren't allowed *sad*. Ok, skip that part and proceed with the funny thing happened in the cinema! LOL! I actually threw the ticket away after the entrance which I am glad that I told Dan coz I don't quite remember our seats. So, he ended up fishing the tickets from the bin.. HOHO! Any how, 12 rounds was a great show and also the rescuing my cousins mission that came to a tea break with dan and my cousins! hey! They tagged along and I am surprise.. HAHA, it was a great day and well, as for my cousins, I shall say it was an unfortunate day for the both of them but as for jo yin, she had a great day with her beloved key.. LOL.. So, we parted with dan at 5 something and head home for dinner at 7 something for steamboat. HAHA! A sucking one, i supposed which we had came to an agreement that it is but we upgraded its grade since they provided us with ample of seafoods and ice creams.. HAHA!

nice one ju-on


The end with this ju-on trying to promote the carboanted drinks XD

No comments: