Saturday, May 9, 2009

being a BUSY body in BIZZY body?

Finally it is the 3rd day of me working in this place which you called it bizzybody and bear it mind that they are pronounced differently from BUSYBODY. It is a gift from lord to have me placed in such a well established company with a promising future * hope against hope*. I supposed, my post will not be such a gallery this time with the so-called 24 hours in my day that doesn't seem to be enough that made it impossible for me to chamwhore.. LOL.. BY the way, I am glad that what is over is over and it proves something to me that it is worth it.. THANKS again to Lord that saved me out form such horrendous moments in my life.. AMEN~

PS: JANE LOH is currently head over heels for EDWARD CULLEN!!!!! *winks* wonder when i will i have MY edward cullen XD

No comments: