Wednesday, May 13, 2009

random

Another hectic day for me but can't wait for it though to keep the absurdity off my mind for a little while. However, had a super duper early breakfast with fel and grandma which i wonder why were we being pulled up early in the morning. Anyway during our wonderful breakfast, topics of life sprung up form no where and I am truly glad to have such a pretty mature cousin. Aside from realizing how life should be well planned and enjoy over, there will be absulutely insufficient of time for us to mourn over something worthless.
At times in life, it is fated for everyone of us to undergo some shit stuff before starting all over again from the main point that will waste pretty much of our time. Somehow, it is worthy as a lesson has been learnt and an experience gained. Nevertheless, being the participant differs from being the spectator of a game that sets an opportunity for us to take a break and look at ourselves at times. When one is truly obssess with one thing, self consciousness tend to slip away and it blinded our sense and ability to judge. COme to think about it again, to choose between something other than career and family will be a fool i shall say *no hard feelings*. After all the shit stuffs that happened to me, it is a relieve to have my family members who backed me up when I was at my worst. Love them to death. Regardless to whatever that happened, I am glad that I made the wisest decision ever. Although I had made a mistake 2 years ago, but i truly hope that there will be a chance for me to mend things up. THe very first precious love of mine which I let it slipped but things will never be the same and without it, I won't be who I am now ^^.
Thank Lord.

No comments: