Thursday, December 20, 2007

shouting out

LOL..I supposed that I've reach the peak of bottling up feelings. Thus, I so feel like shouting out but there's no one whom I can shout it out to. I supposed not many people who knows that I have a blog here. So I don't really care if people see it. Right now, there's an emotion in me which I've kept it for so long and save it for as long as I can. Yet, it is boiling up. LOL. Not a girl with patience am I? I wonder how can things change after a month? What is worst lost in no where and and have no idea of changes going around me. What comes around, goes around. Sounds very real to me and laughing my head off about it. My heart is seriously too precious to be true and how it is breaking up again. And again. For all the damages that I kept it to myself but I never feel like telling it out. Why? These are too precious to me and I still believe how he will finally made up his mind. Hope against hope but nothing happen but proving me how wrong I am. It has been weeks since things are delayed yet nothing from him. Nothing at all!!!!!!!.. Let me see, how many of us,girls can hold all these for weeks? How many?!!!! Just let me know if anyone out there will be able to hold it for weeks,months or years. Life and love is too beautiful to be true and I've been believing it. Telling myself and everyone how beautiful is love and life. LOL, i'm still holding on to it!! Regardless to how evil is the words from our mouth or thoughts that cross our mind and how we try to prevent it from coming out, we are still human. Someone with emotions and heck, I salute those who are good in bottling up feelings. LOL.. Yet, after all these, I know that my heavenly Daddy knows and tried to be with me. Every time when tears roll down my cheeks, it reminds me of how caring is my heavenly Daddy. Phew, thanks I am feeling better now..lol..Amen~

No comments: