Wednesday, December 5, 2007

the begining

Well,it doesnt take me long to start blogging in here (maybe). It has never cross my mind to start blogging in somewhere else besides friendster. Then again,something and someone provoke my desire and here I am. A new place where I would be able to donate some of my thoughts and confession. Anyway,there's nothing much about me for being an ordinary girl who is leading a pretty normal life. Feeling loved and blessed at the same time by Him and people around me. Oh before that,I love white so much,as in the colour. Every objects in the earth goes along with it and life as well. In life, everyhting starts from white as it represents serenity and purity as the Lord brought us here with an innocent thought. What is more, no contamination yet and vulnerable. Well, this is where I will begin my journey from white. To all readers, welcome and thank you for spending some of your precious time in here.

No comments: