Sunday, December 23, 2007

creation


When I was on the way back from dinner, my eyes were set on the dark and cloudless sky. Again, the thoughts of heavenly Daddy crossed my mind. It has been a year since I am living in the city where the sound of the screeching of vehicles often filled the atmosphere. No one in the city knows how beautiful is the moon today or its existence. The life of the city is so chaotic and human has no time to spend a moment to glance at the beauty of nature, Daddy's creation. Each of our life is as wide as the ocean of Daddy's creation and each phenomenon that occurs represent the tragedies in life. As I grow, I have started to believe the miracle of being able to meet people around me. The world is huge and how I'm destined to meet these people in my life. It seems to be a miracle to me which is magnificent as everything that happens around me play its role. There is a saying use by the all of us today: "life is short,so live it to the fullest" but life seems to be a journey to me. A journey which prepare me in my latter life and how I started to realize Daddy's gift for me. How He created me and brought me along the journey of life to where I am today :) Nevertheless, proving to me the beauty of love and life. To all readers, it is wonderful to have someone whom can share my thoughts and I am feeling blessed to have people who paid attention to what came in my mind. Thus, spend some time to enjoy the beauty of nature and our lives. The journey end in a blink of eyes and it often disappear as it wishes to.

No comments: