Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas

It has been a few weeks since I started to go to church weekly and listen to many sermons. As a result, God has finally be the centre of my life. He has granted my wish by taking me in and be the Master of my life by guiding me through everything regardless to how minor or major the problems are. After all these sermons I have attended and all these talks about our Lord, have we ever ask ourself on how we value Him? Christmas is just around the corner and what is Christmas to all? Some undone shopping spree? The season of exchanging gifts? It seems like we have forgotten the most precious gift in our live: the Lord. He has been giving out a lot by breathing lives on Earth and sending His only son, Jesus to redeem our sins. Nevertheless, bridge the gap between us and Him. All He ever wanted is to have a position is our heart. Yet, we failed to fulfill such simple request from Him. We talk to Him only when we are in our worst and look up to Him when we are in our greatest need. How many of us do talk and look up to Him everyday with sincerity in heart? At this Christmas season, spend some time for Him as a remembrance of all the sacrifices He made for us. What is more, the birth of His one and only son, Jesus Christ.

No comments: