Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ok, this is something to share it with the public and it somehow is something which I am proud of XD.. Having vomited for more than 10 times, it is historic. LOL. I think I sort of broke the recored and be able to tell myself how the pregnant lady suffer from throwing up and I think I was indeed far worst than them. Anyway, credits to Lun for being a gentleman to fetch me back from my office. LOL. For one thing, my uncle doesn't online much or I think he doesn't at all! So, I am free to say that, if it weren't for Lun, I would have vomited more in my uncle's car XD... By the way, I went to the family doctor and this was what he said:

Doc: well, I think that she is alright, only that the doctor that you consulted yesterday didn't
provide her the gastric pills because she has a bad gastric. However, she would need to
hydrate herself. Not trying to be mean here but it wouldn't kill if she doesn't eat for 3 days.
But it will kill her straight within a day if she were to be dehydrated.. XD

Ps: Ahak, so it means that I can DON'T eat for 2 days as long as I have enough water in me. An extra excuse for dieting purposes. XD

No comments: