Friday, August 21, 2009

Haha, finale, my lappie and I have both recovered. Thank Lord. Merits to mr. daddy for making it possible for my lappie to recover *tonnes of appreciation*. Days without it made me suffer and I missed her *lappie* a lot. However, special thanks to my little sister, jo yin, mommy and grandma for looking after me while I was ill *love them to bits*. Also, to my colleagues, family members and friends who showed concern when I was ill. Never will I want to throw up again after this =.=". Anyway, again thanks a lot to mr. chang for accompanying me during my sick time. Probably because he is ill to *insomnia*. Bla bla.. I think he will have something to say about this statement later. So, this was what I had for lunch on the 2nd day of my MC.

went out with lun and ended up
with McD's plain
porridge.
can you ever imagine eating
such thing in McD? LOL.. but someone refuse to
fetch me home if i didn't eat anything.
However, thanks to him or I
will be eating only bread for the whole day
at home.. XD

And after having a bowl of pan mee,
he still have another cup of CORNETTO SUNDAE, french fries,
and milo *applause*. I wonder why his body never grow even an inch.
Sad case. But he is kind enough to lure me with his Cornetto but I am
good enough to be firm. So, he owed me ICE-CREAMS for his
kindness XD. Again, I think he would have something so say about this.. LOL..

This is one cute little thing I found in a place where
it doesn't belong.. LOL.. But hey look closer for the
reflection form on it..
Cool uh? XD..

Oh yea, before lappie was totally shut down, this was what I wanted to do initially:

After being banned from going out on this beautiful sunday,
*merits to h1n1*, I was stuck at home, but I was relieved to
have lappie and thought I could spend the whole day
with her. Unfortunately, she went to sleep less an hour after I turned her on.
:(..


And so, this fella was shocked but she gets to
fill the rest of her day with her dekstop.
Pity me..

Poor little thing. Was actually downloading
the mv of Katy perry, "thinking about you"
from the you tube.. *sigh*

However, lappie is healthy and back to normal already. Thank you again to mr. daddy and mrs. mommy.. XD...

Ps: Someone owed me ICE CREAM.. whee

No comments: