Sunday, June 28, 2009

updates




Before going out!

TRANSFORMER SO OWED ME..

Well, basically went out with jo today and she has been a pretty good driver which much courtesy compared to me XD. So, I was ALL EXCITED and dressed up as if I am meeting up with my lover and hell ya, she is one hell lover of mine. TEE HEE.. Our very first target is the New York New York and well, it went very very well except for the food jo ordered which turned out to be a nightmare.. XD... Here goes the making !!!

*candid*


above were jo's drink and food XD..

above was mine HOHO!!

So, there we go! Sitting around and chatting all the way until 1 something and to be honest, our movie was actually 2 but I had the mind that our movie is at 3 XD.. Anyway, we had a real good chat and updates after a few weeks. After less than half an hour, here comes our meals!!!

jo's was the up one and mine was the lower one

jo's was the SHORT one mine was the tall one XD.. for once, something belongs to me is taller than hers XD

I was already giggling and being excited all the way with the thought of transformers!! MEGAN FOX IS HOT and I am not being a LESBo.. LOL!!

The Phrase above about TRANSFORMERS owed me is due to me holding back from going to toilet although my bladder is bursting already and jo kept ensuring me that the climax is reaching until at some part she told me "this is the pre-climax" =.=".... This show is the best one of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thumbs up!!!!* And we went yum cha in papa after that.. tee hee!!!! So, our day ended at 7 something and thanks a lot babe, for your chocolates..


JO'S!!!!!!!!!!!
and below was mine..

Jo: Let's take a picture as a prove that we went out
Me: LOL!! ok.. *aren't we cute? LAUGHS*



PS: no matter what happen my girl, you alwasy have our back! Alright? lol.. enjoy your drink with jim tomorrow!!! HAve you days fill with happiness everyday and to moodiness, get the hell out of this pretty girl's life. You are beautiful, no matter what they say and hell you are!

No comments: