Thursday, June 18, 2009

targetted restaurant in july!

Ok, I am getting all EXCITED
about next month's plan
with my beloved cousins but only to
the point if it will be carried out.
Anyway, it will be something I will never miss,
with or without company, I am heading there!!!!!!!
Gosh, so craving for food
now and I wonder where it came XD.
Anyway, the very first target
will be ms.read in 1U.
Whee, can't wait for the chocolates brownies.
Alright, it may sound a little insane but hey,
I am anticipating for the arrival of those wonderful
weeks.
These on the left will be the signature

chocolate brownies of ms.read *drools*.






AND the follow up of
ms. read will be
paddington house
of pancakes!!!!
MI GOSH!!! These foods
really is dragging me to
HEAVEN and I am feeling
so in HELL now
coz saliva is drooling all
over my mouth now.



AND oh yea! Ice age 3 will be out along with Harry Potter will be released in July *dancing around*. Can't wait for it! Anticipation for the arrival of JULY!

PS:in need of something to stop
my craves for these
heavenly stuffs.. XD

xoxo,
"iMissYou"

No comments: