Saturday, June 13, 2009

reminiscing

Starring up the ceiling at dusk with my widely opened eyes and reminiscing the times we used to spent together.
The very first movie we watched years before and
here we are in the different path of the road.

A stranger you are to me now and with ignoran
t from you that hurt so much and set us to the starting point before the tragedy begun years back.
It was my decision that set your heart to a broken edge and with strength that you made it through.
A year after the broken heart, you are finally able to let the past slip by unconsciously, with or without hatred towards me for what I've done to you.
It will be an embedded you in my memory for life as I am sure how hard it will be to get rid of you after days, weeks, months and year
s.
The courage I took to ignore the pain without you and try to move on after 2 years with the thought that it will be alright.
Being confident enough that we will be stranger someday with the forget the me in you and yes, the me in you had been forgotten but not the you in me, for it will never been forgotten.
The fact that you have moved on is so clear and true to me now.

So long and goodbye to the very first hug in my life, the very first kiss in my life and the very first touch.

Altogether, the sweet combination of our name that sounded so far and long from my memory.
It is all over and yet, I am still reminiscing for you left the everlasting footprint in my life.
I now believe and confident enough to tell them that no matter how time passes, you will never ever be eliminated from my heart for life *smile*.

Nevertheless, be the one whom I will always love and miss although the misses aren't as strong as it used to be when I first left you two years ago.

September 30th 2007, will be the anniversary for our separation with the 2nd year approaching me and I am anticipating its arrival as everything in the past has just begun.

A million of appreciation to the mistake that I've made which left me no doubt that there will be no one who can have you replaced in my life no matter how much I tried to have you replaced. May God blesses you always although He has been blessing you all the time.



No comments: