Saturday, June 20, 2009

hectic-ness

Saturday? Two options available : chilling or working. For me, there will be NO options because it had stated WORKING and which turns me into a WORKAHOLIC *ahakz, liking the sound of it anyway*.

So here goes my conversation with my beloved this morning :

Popo: hui min, why not you pack some food to work?
Me: =.= waste of money.
Popo:
why?

Me:
I've PREDICTED that I will not be able to touch it today.

Popo:
Aiyo, why not?

Me:
Coz there will be a massive jam in workplace today.

Popo: Tell your clients to let you eat first la!!
Me:
haha, I don't want to be sacked

Popo:
*za dao*


So, there I go to work happily with the sky pouring down badly and what came into my mind will be that most or majority of the clients may not make it. *tick tock* Time passes by for about 5 minutes after the grills opened and BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes the *ring ring* and the women in black ran out and about the whole building with their apron full of treatment lists. While me, this was what happened after finished with my client 5 minutes later:

Client 1: Pretty busy?
Me:
HAHA!!! yea, I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT!!!

Client 1:
It is ok, not your fault.

Me:
ok! let's begin and why not you change first?

Client 1:
ok, sure.


Less than 10 minutes later *after running up and down the triple floor building*.

Yee Woon: Jane, are you ok? *with a smile on her face*
Me:
woo ohhh *not good*

Yee Woon:
have you eaten?

Me:
*smile* nope! didn't bring any lunch today.

Yee Woon:
=.=

Me:
why?

Yee Woon:
*handing out a treatment list*

Me:
Oh no....

Yee Woon:
no worries! I am bringing her up for you!!!

Me: *Stunned*

So here goes my client 2:

Me: hello!!!!!! why not you change first and wait for me in the room? SOOOO sorry!!!!!!!!!!
Client 2: HAHA! it is alright!!!!!

Rushed into the room and get it done with client 1

Me: Sorry my dear... so, how was your day?
Client 1:
ok, very tired.. etc etc etc
Me: oh oh oh oh oh.. so pitiful =.= *setting up the steamer*

Rushing to ANOTHER room to get it STARTED with client 2

Me: hi!!!!!!!!! So how was your day?
Client 2:
oh, just came back from etc etc etc etc....

Me:
oh oh oh.. rushing back?

Client 2: no la, but my husband is fetching me
Me:
oh, no worries, getting it done fast for you! *cleansing and applying scrub*

Client 2:
pretty jammed up eh?

Me: oh yes!!!!!! OK!!! be right back! sorry!!
CLient 2:
it is ok, there is another one?!!!

Me:
OH YES! just next door !! *LAUGHS*

Client 2:
oh my GOD!


Back to client 1.

Me: so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Client 1: it is ok.. *smile* so, the other customer is just next door?
Me: haha! yea, you have a company!
Client 1: =.=

So there I go, rushing between two rooms at almost the end of the day after attending to almost 10 customers. The funniest thing was that I almost fell from God knows why is the floor so slippery and well, having menses without realizing it *thank Godness, it isn't heavy*. Here goes what happened after Ann comes to know about it XD:

Me: Gosh, I didn't even know that I am having menses!
Ann:
*looking at me with a smile*

Me:
*sitting down*

Ann:
*looking at me seriously for God knows why* Oh my GOD! why are you still sitting here?
Me: huh?
Ann:
Go and change! At least put a pantiliner on top with tissues and then when you reach home...bla bla bla bla bla....

Me: *jumping up* okok!!! Damn, you are like my mom!
Ann:
God knows later if you... bla bla bla...

Me:
okokokokokok!!!!!!! zzzzzzz.....


-the end-

PS: my uncle waited for 40 minutes today *salute*

xoxo

No comments: