Monday, March 23, 2009

so-called supper

Tee hee, it was like 45 minutes ago when i actually tried to treat my cousins (fel and jo yin) with some of my home cook supper. It didn't end up well but still, i supposed it is edible except for some raw part of it XD. Anyway, during the process, I got so carried away that I TOTALLY forgotten the level of my cooking skills =.=. It seems like due to the medium I used which is butter and turning on the fire to the maximum resulted in enormous smoke that almost blinded our visions. Well, thanks to my witty little cousin, jo yin, who manage to open up all teh doors. HOHO. So long for the memory that will be treasured in the future.. By the way, fel demanded for 5 pieces and jo yin demanded for 3 but ended up left 3 which I think is an achievement. LOL. Thanks girl.

PS: thank Lord that i didn't burn the kitchen XD. AMen~

No comments: