Thursday, March 12, 2009

new day

It is a day to celebrate with the beautiful lily that blooms and the smile of it that shone upon me this morning, knowing that good news is awaiting us. A million of compliments to my cousins, all the SPM candidates and my beloved brother, hafiz, who scored well in their SPM examination. I supposed it is my turn to be well-prepared for my up-coming trials!! Darn it, wonder how will it be to be in the most dangerous zone of death, surrounded by hundreds of rivals who fight for the one thing. Anyway, it was really the proudest day for all the parents whose children sat for the 2008's SPM. Basically, my cousins scored well, or i can say, better than me @_@. Jolyn, is obviously the one with all A's( 8A1 and 3A2) and a round applause to Felicia as well who scored 6A's and 4B's. Oh, also my brother, hafiz, who scored 7A's and 3B's!!! ^^ A round applause to them!!!!!!!
Moreover, it will be my pleasure to have all the nuisance thoughts to be eliminated and focusing on my exams with 101% and I shall fight from the victory granted by Lord to me. Then, I realized how ugly my decorations were and hoping for the best. I think I should alter my decorations XD. Any comments from the readers? LOL
PS: you can see the colour of the flowers made by the watermelon pulp differs from those huge leaves. Guess what? Those darker one were soaked in a cup of water and were freezed to death in the fridge XD














No comments: