Sunday, March 8, 2009

marley and me

Went to one utama today and spent some little time with my long lost friend, what is more, it is unbelievable that my friend never leave me out regardless to how drowned I were in the love i had. Thanks dude, you know who you are. After the lunch we had in carls junior, we went for marley and me, such a marvellous show with non other than the beautiful golden retriever as the main character. In life, our love doesn't stop showering to lovers, in fact, it continues to people or things that we adore. Neverthless, those who cares and we care about endlessly, therefore, I personally think that life is a wide ocean that we will neither never stop discovering nor finish discovering it. Lord brought us to this world with under His very own hand with infinite blessings. Marley, died in the arms of those whom he loves and those who love him. It was the best movie ever that struck me how loved I am by my family and friends :)

2 comments:

Eunice said...

huhu..so jealous...iw anan watch too!!! ipoh not showing =( so sad la....aih....really wantch it in cinema..

Eunice said...

i mean..really wanna watch it in cinema...