Wednesday, January 6, 2010

updates..

Holy Gosh, it has been like oh-so-long since I was here, well, not as often as I used to be. Was really tied up with things and also with my horse racing drama. LOL. Anyway, Christmas was a little disappointing without the fireworks or did I mentioned already in the previous post? xD However, the companies were awesome and the gift exchange moments with the babies in BizzyBody were memorable. So going to miss Amy when she is gone. Wonder who will be joining us in the gift exchange season next year *sigh*. Looks like people really come and go uh? Haha, how funny can life be at times with the good ones leaving footprint in your life. Anyway, new year was good and I get to see the fireworks! Tee hee. The company was oh well, the best, what can I say? LOL! Ooopss.. perasan, perasan. Amen~ But I somehow missed the carols in the church during christmas but the come back to the church after that was hilarious. Fell asleep during the songs and sermons, worst of all, I can even sleep when I was standing! Amen~ Ok, promised pictures but seems like I am really breaking the promise again because we shall not leave the work pile up. So, same goes to the pictures, piling up xD... All in all, it is a good start for a new year, thank God for everything and I promised to spread the words out :) Amen~

StillMissingYou..

No comments: