Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lost

Oh well, should have find a song that match my title.
Lost mua earring and good job.
However, today was sort of a boring day with Qinzy mc and Woon being off minded for almost the whole day *hoping that she is ok by now*.
What's more, with tonnes of cancellation today *emgee*
Oh yea, photos with Marisa!
Wonder if Woon uploaded it.
*Giggles* Can't wait for February to come for I have plan that I am anticipating for.
Wonder how it will feel to do yoga with the girls,
though I am with girls 24/7 but this group consists of different girls.
Miss them.
Tee hee!
Tooth fairy will be up next and I guess there is no point keeping the new clothes for new year for only one shall be reserved.
It struck me how lazy I am in uploading photos now, well, mind the uploads that seems to take ages.

BusyYou,MissYou :)

No comments: