Monday, December 28, 2009

random-ness

Well, nothing much happened in genting without any actions from the fireworks but the companies were great. Anyway, will miss them a lot. But then again, new year is hitting the road already *sweats*, getting older, Amen. Going to make up with Sunday church soon enough and standing while I blog now for my stomach is bursting out. Amen~ Swear that Jalan Alor's foods were heaven!!! *pictures were to be uploaded later* Okok, I know, I know, I know, thanks to you xD..... All in all, I am sorry again Jo, that I can't make it on Christmas with you babe and thanks a lot for your lovely prezzie, will be the expired Santarina later. Well, not much of an update but something to be voiced out for no reasons at all :) Chipmunks were still the best blockbuster as they hit the cinema and laughed my arse off but well, waiting for the 2nd round with my precious girls. LOL! Oh well, lids dropping, got to go already. More to be uploaded soon and this sounds nothing like a post but mumbles xD...

Thanks for everything.
MissAndLoveYou...

No comments: