Tuesday, September 8, 2009

updates..

HOHO.. Back!!!!!!! After for don't know how many centuries. Anyway, merdeka and birthday was a blast with the companion I had. Woohoo.. Pictures will do the job. OK, let's start off with Merdeka XD. Basically, I spent the whole 3days 2nights rotting in my Godmom's house with Mikey around and went yum cha with L after I was home in the evening. Sad to be without God-daddy around but god-mommy gave me the birthday prezzie on that day itself and how my birthday prezzie changes as the years flip. From teddy bear to something like this:
blusher and eye shadow XD


before...

after XD

I love him

Anyone? XD
He is unattached..

On the phone with his girlfriend and
wonder how is he going to explain
for leaving her alone in the shop.. HOHO
Well, as for my brithday, *lol* things are always beyond expectation with the babes around.. XD.. It was pretty ok but only that I can't stay late and damn, no wine for me, not to mention jack daniel *sigh*. It was a left out but I think I sort of was drunk though I didn't drink much or never? LOL.. And had breakfast with L in the morning. So, we had a guest with us *mr.grasshopper* to actually celebrate my birthday with me!!!! *but i deleted the picture :(*

claimed to be my baby but now that
she is not anymore.. XD..

yet, kendrick is cuter in many ways..
LOOK at his BUBBLY face!!!!!
AAAARRRGGGHHH...

checking the cutie out but
too bad i deleted its picture.. LOL..


Celebration during the day:
For the first time,
her smile made her looked
like a little girl holding a lolipop XD..
Where does the electrifying smile goes?!!!!!
Ok, time for something new though.
I think I'll be sort of like so dead
when she sees this. HOHO..
OOPPPSSS

Leaders in black.. XD

See the reflection form behind them and I
am still figuring out who was the
camera woman XD..
They both forgot who actually took it for them!
Ok, maybe they should start
taking up DMAE.. *pills to improve
deteriorating memory power*..XD
Oh yea, maybe L needs it too.. XD

Take one *awkwardness*

take don't-know-how-many * better* XD...

Oh yea, time to blow the candles
off..

Take one * one of us urm looks murderous
with the knife while making birthday wish* LOL!!!
SO, failed!

Take two: evon- wah! she is
closing her eyes!
* i wonder what was she looking at
but i supposed she is trying to
double confirm if she should close her eyes while making
birthday wishes or to see if I am closing my eyes or not =.=*
FAILED!

take 3: me- fine! open my eyes.
*but she closed hers*
Failed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take 4: finale!!!!!!!!
*we were both making wishes
in peace*
Pity ann, who were the
camera woman.. XD

There goes the ending
for the morning session..
Ps: took us almost an hour for this session XD
Night session:

The birthday duo..

Zee hot mama
and she looks spicier
without her hair being tuck behind the ear.. XD

Mymy and nyny..

Damn! I have BIGGER eyes XD..

Camwhorers XD

OH yea.. the "zhu"

The "onion" face.. OOps
that was what XR said.. Bla bla

Ok, those were the session while waiting for vicky to finish grooming herself with the ann's assistance. This sort of explained their absence in the pictures above XD

HOHO! starter of the day..
to be brief, lobster soup.
but L said that it looks like
some curry gravy.. XD

cheers.

Zee girls.
Note: none of us seem to be covering the bottoms.. XD



In vain, except for the one with her
teeth shown.. XD

promoting the elastic bangle
that curls up her arm

and now it curls around her head =.=

then hers.. XD
Ps: that thing belongs to vicky *tsk
tsk, such exploitation towards
that poor thing* oops,
i am so dead again if they were to see
this XD

Before going back *without qin zy*

take two *without me*
LOL!!!!!!!!

Last one * the birthday girls*
Ps: we weren't supposed to be in
black.. XD


Oh, their after dinner party.. without me..
how sad. Gosh, the champaign looks tempting
yet, it sucks, according to one of them..
forgotten who.. XD
so, I think i am not missing
anything.. LOL!!!!

Oh yea, it was supposed to be a surprise from my sisters and I was supposed to be SURPRISED by their birthday gift. So yea, I was beyond surprised.. XD My sisters are special in many ways.

Now you know how special they are XD..
From the right: fel's, mine and jo yin's


There goes my updates and adios amigos people.. A post that took me almost 3 hours and publishing that took me 3 minutes XD..

No comments: