Wednesday, November 5, 2008

november

Hello to November and I supposed we are at the edge of 2008 already to realized that some did not fulfill the resolution of 2008? Maybe those resolutions should be saved for the up-coming years and looking back at those months, I've realized that my semester is coming to an end. The future remains unknown to me and like what my friend said: yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is present,so treasure your every day. Sounds lame but it does the trick to eliminate the thoughts of a bad hair day but it doesn't discard the feeling of getting older or well, growing old. I've been looking back at my own posts in m
y blog with realization of how time flies and here I am, 2 years later in Kay Hell. HAHA.. with my final assignments and exams, follow by graduation. Pathetic. Hmm, regardless to how much regrets I have or had, I have to move on because there is no u-turn in life and only if I can. Oh, by the way, I am not being an emo freak here but just as what the theme in my blog is, tyring to unconceal some of my thoughts. Well, I supposed blogs are not always meant to be a long-winded one but a well, meaningful. So, that is all for now because that will be all I could think of. *laughs* so long and goodbye.

Before I end my blog, here is a meaningful quote from some link which I used to visit a lot: www.inspirationpeak.com

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."



No comments: