Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In Jesus Name, I Pray

I've passed my CIBTAC exam with flying colours which filled me with satisfaction, nevertheless, my hard work that proved Annie that she has underestimated me. Special thanks to Rain for being there for me to guide me through the preparation for the toughest facial exam ever. Tee hee, without the Lord, there will be no one like Rain who is willing to waste all her time on me as she isn't even my tutor. Such a God-sent angel. Nevertheless, hun and my grandma had been encouraging me while telling me that everything will be alright. Although my grandma was wishing for the best out of me,yet,cajoles from her that failing will not be a problem. Hun, he has been waiting for me to come back from the exam hall to lend a hand in carrying my stuffs ( he waited for me right in front of my aunt's house). Thanks hun. All in all, it all goes back to Lord Jesus Christ for He had been watching over me throughout the examination and well, blessing me with not only passing marks but the highest among my mates. The Lord is my shepherd and I shall not e wanted for 1000 will fall by my side but 10000 will not come close to me..Amen~

1 comment:

Inderpreet Kaur Lehl said...

BOO!!

suprised??

haha hey am glad everything is working out for you..hope things go your way just the way its going on now..

and i read d post on ur grandma..

dun worie everything'll b alrite..

after all it took GoD knows hw many years of her life to nurture u to wat u are 2day ;)

God bless u my fren!!

keep in touch*