Friday, October 3, 2008

:)

I've just realized how time passes by and now it is October already!!!!!!!!!! Gosh,i supposed i have been in kl for almost 2 years now. Besides, the distance between my hometown and I are getting so far. What's more, I always wonder when I can actually step back to that land again or I will never get to. Lol, the question will be : do I want to? Numerous of incidents occurred and it brought back lots of bad memories. Nevertheless, the good ones. LOL, leaving the past = never step back to Ipoh? I supposed that will be running away instead of leaving the past behind. Sometimes, I think leona lewis just rock big time and thanks a lot for her latest song : better in time, with thoughts flooding in my mind these days. Life goes on and I am definately happy with my life now because I am reborn in the name of Jesus as the child of Christ. That is why I am still alive in kayhell up to this day. Amen!!!!! *winks*

No comments: