Thursday, August 21, 2008

Serenity

It has been almost 8 months ago since I created this blog and had it titled "serenity". The grace I used to have and will always have towards God does not waver. Regardless to how time flies, for I believe in Him and His existence that brought me to life. Each time when I'm lost in the maze, I call out to Him for I believe that He is lightening my path when I'm blinded by darkness. It is undeniable that I responded slow in referring my problems to Him, but I believe that He has been anticipating for my request. As I am typing this, I thank God, my heavenly Abah, for every miracles He gives in my everyday life. Because of Him, a blessed child I am and through Him, I learnt the value of "serenity".
With Him in my life, I often feel the presence of serenity in my life. Through tides and waves, I am guided through and sickness is redeemed from my life. "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters" (Psalms 23:2), this is the serenity Abah provided me with. Every little things in life,I am well-guided through. Loved I am by the Lord of the Lords, King of the Kings. As high as the tide can be, my heavenly Abah is the King of the tides.
Things used to be real hard, harder than a girl of primary age could handle which causes isolation of her from the crowd. Nevertheless, caused isolation of herself from the crowd at a certain time. Yet, arms of angel tells that everything will be alright which is so warm and welcoming. It occurred to her when a video clip is well-recommended by her friend "stop and think" as it reveals the indescribable feeling veiled all the while.
Happiness and joy is the only remedy to the lightened path in life. Believing in Him and you'll be bless, not only believe but have faith. For things are nothing without faith. The only thing life tells is when you put everything after Him, including your family. You will not only be blessed, so is your loved ones. Life has never been easy but it can never be as hard as it may seem to be as a smile shows how much you have faith in Him.
It so happened that a girl was once drowned in darkness badly but saved by just a smile. A lighted path she possess through her days,weeks,years and life. Serenity means peace, peace comes from nothing but a smile. A smile that heals. A smile that have the grudge between human erased. A smile that triggers serenity. A smile given from above. A gift from the King of the Universe. :)

No comments: