Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally, thank Lord

For the past few days, I thought of myself to be so calm and fearless when facing the GLOBAL practical exam but it turned out to be a nightmare. Then a man told me that I shall not be acquainted with fear and anxiety(thanks Keith). My practical exam turned out to be sort of shitty but I am well-blessed for the Lord is watching over me. Amen. It then came to theory which I am glad that I am no more be acquainted with fear and anxiety. Hallelujah! Bless shall be the words of God. There is a phrase which I always believe in "i shall not be afraid for the Lord is my shepherd" . Thanks to the daily devotional of the New Creation Church by Pastor Prince which reminded me so much of Lord's words. Besides, also a million of appreaciation to the one who reminded me so much about God by telling me "God will always bless those who hope and try". Thanks a lot hun, for being there for me throughout these and the very beautiful wishes and greetings from you every morning during my exams.He is a guardian sent from heaven *laughs*. Lord, He is always there, protecting and loving me. Regardless to what condition I am in, He made me whole and blessed with the greatest outcome. Praise the Lord. So, this is my badge. I AM A BEAUTICIAN NOW. But more to go. A higher lever of GLOBAL EXAM will be CIBTAC. lol..May God bless me, amen~

Thank you Lord. AMEN~

No comments: