Friday, April 11, 2008

untitled

Sun rise and set, time goes by and days passed by without realization. Just like how I've been attending the beauty course for almost a week now. Anyway,life has been hectic and I am liking the way it is. Taking the unnecessary thoughts out of my mind and forgetting about how alike is life with the roller-coaster. As pathetic as it may sound, my beauty course require my previous biology knowledge to buck me up. Moreover, I am widening my basic knowledge of biology by studying it in details. Hallelujah, thank God that I was of a science stream student. It seems like many people had underestimated the profession of being a beautician with the knowledge they have. However, thank God for being with me and have myself well-adapted to the environment.
Seven months passed by and things have started to change. What is more, not knowing how he is doing or has he recovered from his operation. Life still goes on but I supposed that his will be getting better as time goes by and I'm glad indeed. Opportunity comes once and goes off when it is neglected by us. Yet, as much as I did, I miss him. However, my past will be the most precious gift but my present will always be the most presentable gift from God. In His name I pray for the perfection He did on the cross for us. Amen~

No comments: