Saturday, April 26, 2008

back again

It was day before yesterday when I set my foot in a place called Ipoh again after one year or more. How I see changes in it where fly-overs are built and the newly built buildings around it. What is more, my affection for my school, Main Convent, never change for it left me with the most precious memories. What is more, having get to meet up with some of my close friends brought joy to my two days trip. It was surprising to have the time passed by but these few girls are still the same. As loving and true to me they are, it touched me from the bottom of my heart.
How I realized that I am not isolated and reminiscing the past with my beloved friends. As funny as life is or as absurd as it can be,it has always been wonderful.LOL, hallelujah, thank God, amen. Besides, I was well-accompanied by someone special to me and getting to meet his family members had been my pleasure. As surprising as it can be, truth are to be told and reality to be faced one day. It had been a real long time since I last touched the water in Ipoh and relieved by its freshness. This is the place where I call home and hoping to have my journey ends there in the future. A place where I found what we call life and joy. Amen~

1 comment:

pismayka said...

hui min!!!! irene here....rememba me? haha...muakx kisses!! juz dropped by 2 say irene was here!!!...btw, gr8 blog! update lar...kakax...God bless u always!
hope 2 c u 1 day....