Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bless shall you be..

It has been another day like yesterday but slightly differ from yesterday for the things I've learnt and realized. For the difficulties set ahead of me but somewhere in this part of the world, there is someone who is waiting and hoping that I will turn my love to him. In him, I see the love and hope,full of confident that we will somehow be the happiest people in the world. Although I did not turn away from my past totally, I realized that my past is buried.
What has gone will never come back anymore,nevertheless,remember me. Like what my friend said,"the significant one will be the one next to you,never will it be the buried one". For the Christ, I felt reborn and loved. There will be when he came in my life after I am reborn and that will be the most precious gift from the Lord on the 27th of February 2008. It doesn't bother me how long this will last as the present is the most presentable gift. In here I am revealing my deepest thought for today.

"The Lord is my SHEPHERD and I shall NOT be in want" (plasm 23:1)

No comments: