Sunday, November 29, 2009

slumber night

ZE sisters..


I am now currently almost died out with the late sleep and early call. Anyway, aside of all that, we all had a great time and this has enhanced our sisterhood. Oh yea, I still think an egg isn't enough for my secret recipe on cooking the instant noodle xD. Will miss the night and like what Jolyn said, we shall do it again. Miss her already. HAHA.. Ah well, watched new moon and it was mediocre but I wasn't at all disappointed by the outcome as I never expect much from it. However, I feel contented after the movie.

TRIO shoot






The utmost
sexy driver of the day xD

United
with it again.. *hi jo yin, stop starring out of the window xD*
PS: thank you..


Here it is again..

merry christmas people
and sorry for the
dull piece today..

PS: exhaustion with satisfaction.. Thanks girl for everything. Love you all.

Do take care and hope that
everything will be alright for
you. Missyou..

No comments: