Monday, November 2, 2009

Craps.. LOL..

Look like a child in her mother's blazer.
How time flies and now is the November breeze. Having to turn my head back to the past, things happened in a blink of an eye with the circumstances that we would have to bear for the decisions we made.
How funny can life be yet happy.
Happy to have people who support you all along.
Happy to be surrounded by positive people.
Happy to have found someone special? LOL
All these are part of life and one should be happy to lead his or her life the way they want.
Sifu will be officially training me tomorrow. There I go, another step ahead in life. It may be a step forward or even a step backward.
LOL, it all depends on how you look at it. Seconds and minutes pass by with the countdown of days left for vicky in the team. LOL..
Wonder if I have more time to spare and it seems like the fact that 24 hours aren't enough anymore.

Few more weeks later after the woman's exam, there will be will be a slumber party in this woman's house. Miss her a lot.
Yin has been discussing on having the same pyjamas for the four of us and having nothing but snacks with soft drinks.
Though Jo doesn't like it.
HAHA! I will have beer. Amen~ Not with these innocent creatures. LOL!
Another gathering for the sisters. No one but us.
LOL! Then, it will be :

Tada, the four of us again XD..


Miss mua long hair.
Ok this is one thing I so damn regret:
Cutting my hair SHORT.
LOL!
But well, you will never how you like the old one without losing it once.
But then again! I think my hair is growing quite fast.

From this, To:

THIS!!!!!!!
Chill Jane, your hair is growing fast.. XD Amen~

Looking at how the lilies bloom and
smile upon my face,
A new day has come :)
Still so loving the sight of it.


No comments: