Monday, October 25, 2010

insomnia

Just couldn't sleep with tonnes of unsorted thoughts rummages my mind at the midst of midnight. Time flies and indeed, some had been memorable while part of it was horrid which no one expect it to turn out to be ugly. Years flew and human come and go (same old saying), so which I think it is a good thing that I was involved in a few eventful moments as such:

5th September 2010:
Oh well, was eventful despite the fact that I couldn't blend in with my temperature rising every minute. Was annoying.





Venue: The Garden Resident
 Time: 8pm to ......

A week after:
The Proposal
Venue: Bukit Tinggi
Time: 4pm (As remembered)

24th October 2010:

Welcome little one
 Venue: Karen's house
Time: 5-ish pm


The 2*th birthday
 Venue: Klang
Time: 7-ish pm

All events above was part of my journey all long and a lot was missed out, consequences of the slack of recording every minute of it. Thunder struck me to sense when I finally realized how much these could remind me how these people filled my youth.

Also, how this actually be the trigger to all:

Despite my odd working hour, the insufficient time, I think somehow, I slacked in making time for all these that I have been doing. How it all started with Ee Woon, who had been following on my blog, asking me: Why hadn't you been updating you little bloggie lately?
Which was turn on deaf ears that ended up to silence. These thoughts struck me how I have been an isolation to society and people around me. Grateful to have come up to it and sucks to be seen on how emotional it turned out to be.

Morning breakfast with my grandma, Sunday routines which turned out to be wasted for letting it passed silently. How pathetic. Regardless to my sleepless night, it is all worth it. Tonight was the night when I finally found my passion again and this will be what I will be looking forward to everyday. Eventful moments that to be shared from time to time. Goodnight world.

No comments: