Saturday, October 24, 2009

specially for the someone

No worries people, she is married and unavailable; except on ladies night XD. This woman here, she has been one of bizzybody's "drinking" gang and the one who came up with "Pussy" for me. She may be leaving the team soon but her resignation may be a stepping stone to a happier life for her. Well, at least she would have more time with her hubby, back early and off on Saturday and Sunday. OK!!!! So..... the very first impression she gave me when I first saw her was egoistic XD.. *sorry vicky* However, that impression turned out to be something different after having to work and hang out with her for months; also the things she taught me. She is one of the many who actually entertain my craziness and absurdities. Nevertheless, one of the best and calm consultant when come to solving complications :) *put aside the times when she is in bad mood and meets some annoying clients that will drive everybody crazy XD* Wonder who will be there to call me "pussy" and as I am writing this, I've just come to realization that I've not celebrated her birthday for her yet. Well, it isn't long since I joined the team. LOL. What an unfortunate but then again, she will definitely have a better year ahead. What's more, she may be having Kendrick the 2nd soon enough and it will be a good news to hear it from her. Oh yea babe, no worries, your baby will be as cute as Kendrick coz he or she will have your hubby's puppy-dropping cheek *hoho*

Here you go vicky,
your favourite one of all..

Ok, there will be no over-emotional sentences here for this is the walk of life ; people come and go but for those who truly leave a memorable mark stays *smile*. And! You are one of them who will stay in my life :) May your future be blessed by heaven and also your marriage as well. Do come to us when you need someone to drink with XD. God knows I will be over my curfew hours by then. HAHA! Amen~ One last one: though i've come to know about your resignation, my facial expression remain unchanged but it never occur to me that it will be confirmed that fast and remember when I asked: when do you think you want to stop working? LOL! Was trying to see if you will say anything about it =P *heart was kind of sore :)*

No comments: