Saturday, July 25, 2009

The opening..

HOHO.. so here was what happened in Vintry. Anyway, thanks girls, it was an amazing night with the 4 of you.


The beauty of fine dining

Us! *when we were all SOBER* LOL...


Evon and Vicky

Ann and Amy

Myself *cheers*

ZEE dishes:

THIS SUCKS!!

Allow me to marvel you
with ze pork ribs..
yummy!


This was the BEST

Porkie again XD...

Amy and one of my favourite.. LOL
Mussels rocks.

Sanity+ Insanity= Us


tortoise tortoise jump!


2nd round!!!
bring it up babe! *vicky*


Thanks Becky, we love you
and sorry
for the mess XD..

The art of vintry..

A man walked up to us and:

_: hello, my name is _
Us: hello..
_: I have no intention of disturbing you girls but over there, my
friends from Scotland would like to treat you ladies a drink.
Evon: We are playing "wu guai wu guai tiu* ( tortoise tortoise jump).
Us: laughs!!!!!!!
_: haha, ok girls, don't mistaken me, i have a daughter who is 15 years old
and you girls can be my daughter already. What's more, I am 46 already. Not to worry, I
have no intentions in doing what-so-ever, just a drink with us.
Me: ooooooo *eyes wide* HI DADDY!!!!!!!!!! My mommy is 43!!!!
_: =.=
Girls: *laughed*

After 3 attempts in trying to get us over, he finally gave up and that's it! The end.. HOHO and well, the moral of the story is: guys, give it up!! *evil grin*


Have a guess who was the
drunkyard and well
ann was the
sober one among
zeee drunkyards

No comments: