Sunday, January 13, 2008

apology

"I'm sorry for that". Does that phrase sounds familiar? Well, of course it does sound darn familiar. In fact, we practice it almost everyday in our life but does that word healed? LOL, I am doubting that it does. In life, there are many hearts that we broke and the very least we can do is to apologize. However, the apology often arrive late as usual and end up unacceptable. There will be no cure for all the disappointment ,heartbreaks etc by apologizing.
In our life, there are many hearts that we broke but realization has never strike us. What is more, hurting someone who loves us more than anything in the world. It has occurred to me how heartless we can be at times by destructing people's life. As funny as it may sound, but it is the truth. The scars that are left behind remain forever. Whao, the power of love. Scary,does it?
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothin new
I loved you with a fire red-
Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...


That explains apology. lol..

1 comment:

Eunice said...

hey..din noe u started blogging on blogspot till i saw caryn's blog..i link u ya?hehe..nice blog..very white =)